Predator Vs. Halo (I'm The Predator)

that was really well done. nice little twist at the end. you should delete your comment though Glen. ruins the surprise.

I know we have gotten rid of the whole VS threads, but I have to admit as a film project and something creative I have to say the ending of this video was great when come to find out it was girls playing with them the whole time and then Batman shows up was just hilarious.

Congrats on ruining it.................jeeze.

oh and this is not a versus thread or it would have been nuked, by the STAFF who stopped them.

lol. when the pred and the halo dude turn and run away from each other its just like when me and my friend 'fight' (we're the yr 8 amusement XD)

that was really well done. nice little twist at the end. you should delete your comment though Glen. ruins the surprise.

I edited it. Yeah sorry about the spoiler alert I just thought that was the best part

Congrats on ruining it.................jeeze.
oh and this is not a versus thread or it would have been nuked, by the STAFF who stopped them.
The subject line is what got my attention more than anything.

lol, the pred just casually goes to nick a pepper and the halo dude wacks him like a mum would to to her child...lol its like "yo get away from my peppers!!!"

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back