Predator Vs. Halo (I'm The Predator)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

that was really well done. nice little twist at the end. you should delete your comment though Glen. ruins the surprise.

Usurper

I know we have gotten rid of the whole VS threads, but I have to admit as a film project and something creative I have to say the ending of this video was great when come to find out it was girls playing with them the whole time and then Batman shows up was just hilarious.

Congrats on ruining it.................jeeze.

oh and this is not a versus thread or it would have been nuked, by the STAFF who stopped them.

Davisa16

lol. when the pred and the halo dude turn and run away from each other its just like when me and my friend 'fight' (we're the yr 8 amusement XD)

Guan Thwei

that was really well done. nice little twist at the end. you should delete your comment though Glen. ruins the surprise.
I edited it. Yeah sorry about the spoiler alert I just thought that was the best part

Congrats on ruining it.................jeeze.
oh and this is not a versus thread or it would have been nuked, by the STAFF who stopped them.
The subject line is what got my attention more than anything.

Lflank

Very nicely done. (y)

Alas, with my mask, I can't see well enough to do ANY of those things. :cool:

Davisa16

lol, the pred just casually goes to nick a pepper and the halo dude wacks him like a mum would to to her child...lol its like "yo get away from my peppers!!!"