Predator Trooper Bio

I missed this thread..... :(

really nice flow of the two lids. it looks like you could kit bash the two together quite easy. although i have never seen a trooper bucket in person....
are they big enough to blend into the pred dome?

In answer to xdmray's question about the trooper helmet size, I've done some quick measurements on mine, it's a bit of an awkward shape to measure but it may help someone
tr.jpg

tr2.jpg

I don't know how screen accurate mine is, I bought it and its moulds from a convention about 9 years ago
I'd quite fancy sculpting this one myself but I just don't have the time at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
LFlank...ROFL! I would hope so! This Trooper at LEAST has tri laser! But with Imperial contracts going to lowest bidder...there may be trouble. So far just this design phase has cost about 100,000 credits. For one drawing. The Imperial budget for the pencil alone was 25% of that. All taxpayer credits as well. So by the end, the good people of the Empire should only have to pony up 20,000 credits each, after the R&D is done and first prototype is built. Naturally production costs will be higher. The Predator species is not exactly...co-operative when it comes to taking body measurements. We've lost 4 designers in trying to get a cranial scan. No fear, the Empire has plenty on hand.

I'm surprised this thing is still generating interest. Very cool and much appreciated.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back