"Predator Reboot"

this is a Predator forum...yes..we have heard of it ...there is a thread 21 pages long about it. not trying to be a jerk, but a little searching goes a loooong way

Man it rough around here. I guess I haven't been on here in a while. I live right here in Austin and my best friend is a stuntman. He claims he told me about it two months ago. I can't imagine forgetting that. Hey ptgreek you better show a little respect.

Man it rough around here. I guess I haven't been on here in a while. I live right here in Austin and my best friend is a stuntman. He claims he told me about it two months ago. I can't imagine forgetting that. Hey ptgreek you better show a little respect.

I BETTER what?!? ...first off, I already said I wasnt trying to be a Jerk. Second..I was pointing out that the search function on these boards make navigating waaaaaay easier. It is a wealth of info at your fingertips. Trust me ..If I hadnt said something , someone else would've...

Now for the respect part..ask anyone here..I ALWAYS treat with respect!

You have posted twice about this with out even taking the time to see what others on this forum have had to say...SHOW US SOME RESPECT!

Show us some respect. Who's us? I'm talking to you. I've been a member here for years. I didn't do a search because I thought it was something hot of the press. I' sorry if you had to take two minutes out of your day to respond to this. Quit being a little girl.

Would it helped if I apologized. Honestly ..it was never intended to be a harsh remark..I know who you are ..trust me, I've been a member just as long. And while you havent been around for awhile, the Lair has grown ...lots of posts..lots of double posts. Sometimes it has become frustrating to myself and more active members when questions keep getting asked that have already been answered. The US remark was made as I am an active member of this COMMUNITY. it is a combined effort that brings so much information about a hobby we all love.
Sorry if you felt disrespected. I suppose I could have phrased it better.

Thats nice
Two members acting in a mature fashion to sort out a misunderstanding.
With some of the short fuses around here you guys could start a "how to thread"
Nah just kidding, good going guys :lol:

Thats nice
Two members acting in a mature fashion to sort out a misunderstanding.
With some of the short fuses around here you guys could start a "how to thread"
Nah just kidding, good going guys :lol:

I dont come here to fight ...among the craziness of life, The Lair is one of my "Happy Places". Now and again life spills into this place and personalities clash, but we are all here for a common purpose and I must remember that too. I know alpha from back in the day on these boards... I was short in my response to him and let my aggravation over a a common peeve get the best of me. I've been in places where egos get the best of people and have chosen not to fallow that path any more. I was out of line in my response...I could have been nicer and should've. Alpha checked me and I'm cool with that. I'm happy that he is excited about the new Pred film and especially with it being filmed on his back door. I hope he had time to catch up to the thread about it and look forward to his and everybodys responses. We all will have differences in opinion, but it's respecting those opinions that really matter

I dont come here to fight ...among the craziness of life, The Lair is one of my "Happy Places". Now and again life spills into this place and personalities clash, but we are all here for a common purpose and I must remember that too. I know alpha from back in the day on these boards... I was short in my response to him and let my aggravation over a a common peeve get the best of me. I've been in places where egos get the best of people and have chosen not to fallow that path any more. I was out of line in my response...I could have been nicer and should've. Alpha checked me and I'm cool with that. I'm happy that he is excited about the new Pred film and especially with it being filmed on his back door. I hope he had time to catch up to the thread about it and look forward to his and everybodys responses. We all will have differences in opinion, but it's respecting that really matters

I agree, the Lair is also one of my" happy places "away from the mentalness of normal life
It was just nice to see it resolved without calling in the riot squad again :lol:

The guy with the tank body is SUPER ULTRA MEGA DEATH ****** 2.0 BC BETA.Because nothing says I kill you like ***** turned cyborg.Yeah good thing the riot squad didnt come they just got a call about that ******* dog from duck hunt.

scan0009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh that makes a whole world of sense Swift Knife

On a sidenote were going to see a **** load of new predator threds in the coming months, hoefully wit more info on the film :lol:

The guy with the tank body is SUPER ULTRA MEGA DEATH ****** 2.0 BC BETA.Because nothing says I kill you like ***** turned cyborg.Yeah good thing the riot squad didnt come they just got a call about that ******* dog from duck hunt.
:lol: maybe i'll come back in,..
Hmmmm,..... nah still don't get it

oooooh i get it!

Someone finally understands it....Then again plain and simple

RIOT SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with a lot of weirdness to it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back