Predator Puppet?

..Just have to say..I'm so excited!... Guess what I've just added to my preddy collection!!!!! :D Hehehehe. This cute lil' fellow should arrive in a few weeks!
~Estelle

..Just have to say..I'm so excited!... Guess what I've just added to my preddy collection!!!!! :D Hehehehe. This cute lil' fellow should arrive in a few weeks!
~Estelle

ha nice Estelle. mind me asking how much it went for? send in a pm if you want.

That is funny! I love how the inside of he mouth looks just like a Muppet head when the mandibles are opened where you can see it.

BUhaha - AWESOME! I so want to get my kids that so it can menace Elmo on their stuffed animals shelves. No really i so gotta get one of those - It will go great with the Plushie Godzilla and king kong - lol.

:D :D

Cathat

Estelle Im seriousley jealous that you got one. >.> LOL but hes so cute!!! How could you not want him!
yeah He is cute. I plan on using him on the kids bus route... Whenever I decied to get back involved with church. I'm sure the kids will get a kick out of him.
~Estelle

yeah He is cute. I plan on using him on the kids bus route... Whenever I decied to get back involved with church. I'm sure the kids will get a kick out of him.
~Estelle

So how did you score that? Either way Congrat! Post pics when you get it.

lol...Thanks. I contacted the seller via his DA account, he was interested in selling and the rest is history. He makes these and other puppets. Had to dip a bit into my 2011 SDCC funds, shame on me! But I had to have this fellow! I'll most definitly post pics!
~Estelle

Well…it appears my Pred Puppet is still tied up in customs …has been for some while. He’s weighing in at over 453 gr. And parcels at and above this limit are detained for reasons pertaining to U.S. aerial security… I told him to leave that damn bomb gaunt behind!!! Lol
~Estelle

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back