PREDATOR/PREDATOR 2 Action Figures from NECA

jamesandyori said:
Hi guys!

I just picked up the new 2 sets from tru and they were $34.99 not 30.00.

Also neither set had a disc.
On my reciept they came up 29.99.  Grand total for the pred and prometheus 2 packs was 64 and some change

Here is the card that our BIG RED will be attached to when he gets released to the masses.

1354354108822.jpg

They did such an awesome job on Big Red..
I still am in awe with the new p1 and the improved articulation though. Can't go wrong without some love for the Original! I cant wait to repaint these guys.
I actually think Big Red is painted beautifully for a mass produce figure compared to their other predators!

Wouldnt it actually be much better if they reversed the peg on the BD P2? Like have it on the severed hand instead of the actual arm? It just doesnt look right.
I wonder why they didnt do that? nevermind..

I like that bio for big red, fun stuff.  I really like how they mentioned batman on there with th whole costumed vigilante run in thing.  Cant wiat to get my hands on this guy

Wolf Predator 1 said:
Wouldnt it actually be much better if they reversed the peg on the BD P2? Like have it on the severed hand instead of the actual arm? It just doesnt look right.
I wonder why they didnt do that? nevermind..

It wouldn't be that hard to customize the reverse peg, especially if you have an old mcfarane severed arm laying around.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back