PREDATOR/PREDATOR 2 Action Figures from NECA

Yeah Neca is killing it lately. Hope they make a predator with double elbows and shoulder articulation one day. That's a great Xeno for our predators to kill and hunt though.

Looks badass. I just need a warrior and a predalien and my hive will be complete. I think I'll wait till they rerelease a predalien with better articulation instead of buying the overpriced one that came out.

As long as the Warrior doesn't have serious quality control issues like the last one released, it'll probably be the best Xeno figure yet. Might even top the AVPR Warrior.

Wow, once again Neca is really killing it. These guys are so getting hunted by my predators
A97pR5wCQAE_USv.jpg

A97sXqOCUAEqW6a.jpg

A97xOixCAAAAQ66.jpg

A97pR5wCQAE_USv.jpg

A97sXqOCUAEqW6a.jpg

A97xOixCAAAAQ66.jpg

Am I the only one around here who could care less about the marine figures? Don't get me wrong, they're well done but if it's not and Alien or Predator, I don't care. Same goes for the Dutch figure, well sculpted but I don't care.

Eraserhead said:
Am I the only one around here who could care less about the marine figures? Don't get me wrong, they're well done but if it's not and Alien or Predator, I don't care. Same goes for the Dutch figure, well sculpted but I don't care.
You just might be the only one brother!

But, maybe your Predators and Aliens can hunt your Hello Kitty plush instead.  JK

James

CYCLONE_06 said:
Got the two pack, opened it, and the classic preds leg snapped...  still QC issues, so be careful.

~CYCLONE_06
Why does this happen with Neca so often? For me, this is the only real flaw about this company... other than their paint apps on certain figures.

I'm constantly looking for hunting fodder for my predators. Those marines, Dutch, plus the Expendables figures by DST all appeal to me. Heck, even the NECA Rambo interests me for that very reason.

Also Big Red spotted in the Phillipines

bigredpackaging_zps236f14eb.jpg

bigredpackaging_zps236f14eb.jpg

lookin good neca, keep em comin!!! that alien warrior looks SICK!! love the marines too! but you'd better get a ripley or two to us... and if you really wanna make EVERY alien fan in the world light up with excitement, make a power loader (eventually) and an alien queen!! they would all litterally fly off the shelves!!

I'm not going to get Big Red any more or any of these Predator items because every single one of them has an OPEN SPLAYED HAND on the wrist blade side. 

CLOSED FIST PLEASE, (in b4 that's what she said) THANK YOU. 

I'm no longer doing business with NECA until they fix this bull ****.  ...by the way the Marines and the new Alien Warrior look great, can't wait to buy them.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back