PREDATOR/PREDATOR 2 Action Figures from NECA

I've yet to see any new figures revealed. They did show a shot of em packing up some of the lost hunters the other day. Nothing major . . .

419255_296325523763173_122743857788008_818058_817850588_n.jpg

419255_296325523763173_122743857788008_818058_817850588_n.jpg

Some news from NECA's Twitter from those who haven't heard: NECA is working on the sculpts for a brand-new Aliens Warrior with added articulation and removable limbs, plus Colonial Marines.
As for Predator, they've confirmed that the 1/4 P2 City Hunter is in development.

Also, greygoose over on SSF posted these fresh ToyFair pictures from Figures.com.

greygoose;4195370 said:

DSCN7353.jpg

DSCN7347.jpg

DSCN7310.jpg

DSCN7306.jpg

DSCN7350.jpg

DSCN7349.jpg

DSCN7348.jpg

Those are sweet. So we are getting the marines from the Aliens Movie, with their likenesses ? Or marines from video games ?

Then all they have to do is Get Dutch, his soldiers, and Danny Glover and his men, and maybe King Willie... and we'd be set. And when the heck are series 5 coming out ?

~CYCLONE_06

I think they're referring to the movie Marines, but Ripley will not be included since she won't allow her likeness to be used. She's very much anti-gun, so the idea of her in figure form from that particular movie isn't appealing.

Awh man, the patterns on these preds are beautiful. Personally my favorites have to be the... damn I cant recall names right now. The bright green marked hunter, and the one that looks like P1/Jungle hunter.

Fun fact: Kyras origonal skin coloration was going to be like that of the brighter green pred, only minus the red. I eventually decided I wanted something more abnormal and wound up with what I have today. Im glad I decided against that so I know my huntress is more unique, hehe. Anyways, that being said, I am very eager to get my hands on the new preddies, such beautiful colorations on them!

What really confuses me is the fact that the prototypes that they display in front of the actual product already seems to be in 1/4th scale as it is, so why just go ahead and make with the all the Predators at that scale? I am very happy though that THEY ARE doing the 1/4th P2 as per the thousands of requests from the fans. I'm still thinking about going all NECA 1/4th or Hot Toys 1/4th I would have to wait and see, but I already started on NECA, so I may continue with that.

What really confuses me is the fact that the prototypes that they display in front of the actual product already seems to be in 1/4th scale as it is, so why just go ahead and make with the all the Predators at that scale? I am very happy though that THEY ARE doing the 1/4th P2 as per the thousands of requests from the fans. I'm still thinking about going all NECA 1/4th or Hot Toys 1/4th I would have to wait and see, but I already started on NECA, so I may continue with that.

1/4 = 18"
The prototypes are only 12" (y)

Not sure if anyone else has heard this but Neca picked up the rights for Prometheus aswell. Gonna be a fun year for Neca collectors

Gonna suck without Ripley... Maybe the Queen will make up for it ? And they have more in store for the Predators past the Lost clan, otherwise they wouldnt have renewed that.

~CYCLONE_06

I am hoping they delve into the novels and comics. I would love to see some of the PRED's from those mediums brought to 8" life.

...like this guy...

Big Game cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back