Predator Pods sighted entering the atmosphere on video!

I don't know. For some reason when I first read this the first thing that came to mind was Predators taking a dump in outer space.

Cary

it looks cool but also a little scary, im thinking of Armageddon and Deep Impact what if a huge astroide hits our atmospere instead this little one, but the little one looks cool and reminds me of Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi when the Death Star explodes over Endor

From what I understand, an extraterrestrial body 1 mile in diameter is all it takes to kill all life on the planet. The impact alone would not do the trick, it's the blotting out of the sun from all the ash and debris that would halt photosynthesis, killing the plants that eliminate excess CO2, and provide certain animals with food, etc., etc. We would be, as you might say, ucked-faye. Just as long as these things aren't dingleberries flying in from Uranus!

carlart

The "meteorite" was actually a Russian booster rocket used to put a French telescope into orbit. Apparently NORAD knew it was coming down. Wow, that sounds like a premise for a film doesn't it? "They said it was a rocket breaking up in the atmosphere, but it was really......"

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back