PREDATOR P1 PAINTUP TUTORIAL-FINALLY!!!

My mouth is open wider than that Predator's mask, what can I say, I'm in awe!!! Thanks for sharing I've been having a hard time getting the shades right.

Thanks for the very useful tutorial. It couldn't come at a better time as I'm fast approaching the time to paint my P1 resin statuette. Just starting to think about different colour schemes as mine does not need to be screen accurate.
Your paintjob looks the business and I particualrly like the colouring and texture of the tusks.
Cheers.

Hello,

That is really cool.Any tutorials on a P2 head?Also is this a latex mask or a resin head?Can you get the liquitex bleached titanium at local hobby stores?Your measurements,is it drops ect?1/5 prosaide and 2/5ths water.

Thanks Daren

I know this is really old and i havent seen any replies to it but...

I used your method of paint up only question i had is the gloss u dont mention what type and if u coat the entire head with it?

You use either liquitex sealer or permawet, and yes you cover the whole head. Do try to refrain from necroing threads that are nearly ten years old though, the chances are good you won't get an answer from the original author.

predatoj said:
You use either liquitex sealer or permawet, and yes you cover the whole head. Do try to refrain from necroing threads that are nearly ten years old though, the chances are good you won't get an answer from the original author.
Awesome thanks, and sorry about that... 

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back