Predator mask

Zenvo

Hi guys.

im making my predator mask at the moment, glued the dreadlogs on the mask but there is a little problem.

i bought some cool looking dreadlogs on ebay once, they sure look nice but they are just to heavy.

the mask keep slide up so i cant see anything becourse its to heavy in the neck where the big thick dreadlogs are.

so the question is, can i get some dreads that is lighter, or install a hard hat liner i think its called.

would pefere some lighter dreads as the mask also waight pretty mutch.

hope some one can help me out a little here :rolleyes:

I had the same problem with heavy wigs for some of my costumes, they were doing the same thing, slipping. So once I asked around and it was such a simple answer wig or toupe clips sewed around the head pice expecially at the front stopped the wig from slipping.
Maybe you could apply the same thing to the mask/dreds part, basically their just snap hair clips which are dead cheep to buy.
If sewing them on is not an option strong glue could possibly work. Commen sence hear but glue them open so you dont glue them shut by acident lol

This all depends if you have long enough hair, obviusly if some one has a buzz cut or bald it wont wrork.

I hope this helps, if not Im sorry. Maybe someone else can come up with a better idea :rolleyes:

i would say install a hard hat liner of some kind. i took a baseball hat and cut the brim off it because i had the same problem with a dragon mask i have. hope i can help

I agree with backbone, i superglued a baseball cap without the brim in the mask so its like i am wearing a cap under my mask. What are the dreads made off?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back