Predator In the Works!

Hellstrok

Now i have finaly started work on my Predator costume! :) He is my completely custome Pred and is designed almost entirely from scratch, which makes me proud since i have never done anythig like this before :)
I will have pictures up later when i have more to post.
My current Predator pieces that i have finished are the wrist blades, but more is to come these next few weeks! The netting has been cut to look a little worn and sloppy, i have what i need to make his armor(still in the designing phase) and some parts for his other weapons (Bone sword, Combi-stick, smart disk, closed shurikens(x3), plasma caster, dagger-all of which have places to be stored on armor)
He is armored more like the Original Predator, verses lets saaaay... Scar, Celtic, or Chopper.
I hope you all will like my FIRST Predator. I am planning on putting alot of hours into it. Aaaand with the help of a friend of mine who (sadly isnt apart of Hunters Lair) has sculpted amazing things and built Pred suites that would make Hollywood jelious, im planning on making an awesome suite myself.

Stay tunned for more!

-Thaddeus

I'm looking forward to some of these pics, I'm currently working on my first Pred suit as well! Mines semi custom, more like a bit of everything really, celtic mask, super black armor, lean body. Still haven't made too much progress on mine either, but most important piece of advice, DON'T RUSH IT!

Cheers :)

PICS NAOW!

schwarzenegger.jpg

I'm looking forward to some of these pics, I'm currently working on my first Pred suit as well! Mines semi custom, more like a bit of everything really, celtic mask, super black armor, lean body. Still haven't made too much progress on mine either, but most important piece of advice, DON'T RUSH IT!

Cheers :)

Oh i have no intention on rushing this, i know what happens when you do lol. I hope everything goes great for you and yoyr suite! :)

I will add some pics up here very soon when i have something other than scraps to post. I plan on making some goood progress on him this week!

-Cheers! :)

Just a FEW little parts of my suite that are close to being finished.
-Netting for main body
-Long bone for bone sword
-Tooth and bone necklace
-Trophy skull
-wrist blades :)
Pluss i have the things i need to start to make the armor, all im doing now is finalizing it all :)

2010_12_14_16.43.31.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back