Predator Head Sculpt

It's an awesome piece of work! If you're ever in my neck of the woods (Boulder area) stop by and I'll show you the animatronic P1 cannon I'm working on.

As for sharing knowledge I give you this quote-

“That as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.”
Benjamin Franklin

I agree totaly! i will do that sir! Thanks everyone for your comments, i have some pictures of the biomask i been working on for this to throw up here. Its not been smoothed yet, im just bulking out all the shapes and perportions now.
DVC00098.jpg

DVC00096.jpg

DVC00094.jpg

I agree totaly! i will do that sir! Thanks everyone for your comments, i have some pictures of the biomask i been working on for this to throw up here. Its not been smoothed yet, im just bulking out all the shapes and perportions now.
DVC00098.jpg

DVC00096.jpg

DVC00094.jpg
Bio looks great, nice proportions. I've done similar for a small scale piece but must be a lot harder this size.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back