Predator head Sculpt progress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MotoGuy75

Wow, that is really cool.It is a cool head design.Have you been sculpting long,any advice for someone who'd like to start?

Thanks, Daren

SixSinsFor66

Amazing detail! I'm not a fan of the open mouth sculpts but this one really looks great. You definetly have the talent.

Budo

Wow, that is really cool.It is a cool head design.Have you been sculpting long,any advice for someone who'd like to start?

Thanks, Daren
Started sculpting about a year ago and as for advice Patience, patience, patience. If you take your time you will be surprised what you can do.

wiezel

that is quite badass!!! the brows make it look quite pissed off. if you don't mind me asking, what kind of clay did you use?

Blade3327

Looks really stylized -- not a bad thing at all. I'm certainly fond of this take on the Predator. Reminds me of cel-shading, but that's probably the result of the lighting. Can't wait to see this puppy painted up! :rock