predator hands WIP

gramzy

Hey all was just up working on the costume and thought i would finally start posting pictures of my build so far. Only got some pictures of what im doing with the gloves at the moment but will be updating over the weekend just wanted to start getting this stuff up since im a procrastinator. Anyways hope you like my cheap way of building a set of gloves that fit my hands preety good!

Found these monster gloves at target for $6.00 (also found them at halloween stores for $10.00) and of course they were to big!

Decided to cut the gloves and just use the fingers

Pair of my old Harley riding gloves. I'm gonna make a squarish incision on the top of the hand to mimic the P1 hands as seen in the picture below. Then i will be gluing a piece of the monster hands to the underside of the glove to give it the monster hand look

This is where i cut the fingers on the gloves to get them to come close to my finger length. These fingers fit me preety damn good. might be a hair on the tight side but ill stretch them out after a little use

Hopefully what theyll look like when i am finished.

I will also be adding a pair of plastic monster nails that i havent bought yet, will be buying those this weekend. And of course i will be painting them to fit my preds color scheme as well. Any input would be awesome as well guys!! MORE TO COME

Last edited by a moderator:
I have thought of doing a version of this too. But to keep the (cutout)fingers from falling of you own fingers, I would cut it over the knuckels instead. That way, when you put the glove on, the fingers will automatically stay put and not fall off. If that makes sense. But if the fingers are too long like you said, then that would be a bit of a problem...

coollekotten thats the way those are made just made the cut so the monster fingers run all the way to the base of my finger and i have no probs with them trying to come off works preety good

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back