Predator face?

perotech

Hello to everyone, new member. I'll get straight to the point by asking how does everyone have Predator masks? I understand some people sell them, but is it more pratical or simply cheaper to make your own? Help please, its the only part of the costume I'm stuck on.

Hello to everyone, new member. I'll get straight to the point by asking how does everyone have Predator masks? I understand some people sell them, but is it more pratical or simply cheaper to make your own? Help please, its the only part of the costume I'm stuck on.
Welcome to the Lair :D
Wide open question, many answers.
It all depends on what you want, can afford or personal tastes.
If you want to buy a mask, there are many fine mask makers on the lair that can help you out. Look in the Buy sell section.
or if you wish to make a mask there are different ways about it.
Molding from clay sculpting check out Heads and Skull section, scratch building, paper mache,...etc Check out Heads and skulls or Huntorial section.
The only limit is your imagination,...or budget.

The search engine can be your friendThere is no one answer fits all to your question.
Hope i have been a help. :rolleyes:

I have another question. Since we all know that predators have their mandibles, where would I put the divide line for the mold?

I have another question. Since we all know that predators have their mandibles, where would I put the divide line for the mold?
hey im new to this to but looked hard and long everywere and i found if you go on youtube and find the user r1a2s3 his huntorial is pretty good, efective and cheap(sorry reasonably priced lol)good luck

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back