Predator (Extended Cut) Blu-ray!!!!?

i knew there was a reason to wait on that.... sorry bud :)

as for a toy on the cover... that's a little strange, REALLY strange actually. oh well they used mcfarlanes celtic for one of the paperback books covers, oh well, i can deal, it's not like i'm gonna just sit there and stare at the cover for two hours :popcorn:

They used wolf on the cover of P2 also.... i think there is a numpty in charge of packaging :D

Fox has announced details for its Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition on Blu-ray on 6/29 (SRP $29.99). The news that will make many of you very happy is that the disc will feature an all-new digital restoration of Predator, along with DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio, a sneak preview of the Predators sequel and a new Evolution of the Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection featurette. The disc will also include most (if not all) of the extras from the previous DVD special edition, including feature-length commentary by director John McTiernan, text commentary by historian Eric Lichtensfeld, 2 documentaries (If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It and Inside the Predator), special effects featurettes, deleted scenes and outtakes, Short Takes, theatrical trailers, photo galleries and a Predator Profile. One suspects the "new digital restoration" might simply be the same transfer just digitally scrubbed of grain a little more, though that said, Fox has gotten a lot better in recent months at watch-dogging the digital restoration process to make sure that it doesn't go too far. We're certainly eager to see the results in this case.

"Amen for the digital restoration"!!!!!

Source: www.thedigitalbits.com

Sounds like I will have to pick this one up for sure. What I don't want is the sneak peek of the Predators from the website that we have already have seen to being on the DVD.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back