Predator Costumer Attacked In Birmingham.

the predator guy was also in manchester as one of my friends on fb got his picture taken other day..will try n find out if he got any details..

That's just sad that some smart a$$ little Sh!%$ have so little respect for others. Hope the guy in the suit and the kid he landed on are okay.

The comments on that vid make me wanna give up on all hope for humanity!
95% of people seem to have found it hilarious and 'genius'... such a waste of good oxygen they are.

predator666thepain666 said:
Guess what, the guy in the suit is now in Ireland and yep it's happened again.

Again?  I'm sorry but I'd be for whoopin someones ass at this point.  What ticks me off even more are the seventy plus bozos who've liked the video or commented on how hilaaaaarious it is.  As for the costumer, he really needs to find a wall to stand against.  That and a pair of steel toe pred boots.  Urg.

Omg again! Shall we hunt these people down? Make them squeal? I was born and live in uk and trust me when I say half the inhabitants in uk, ireland and scottland are drunken ******** who weren't born into this world with love but rather so they're parents can have more benefits.

He should just stop standing on those blocks and just avoid that all together . i am truly sorry for those punks carma is a bitch .

We had a vid here in Australia,where a street performer painted in gold,stood as a statue.while he was still,a drunk idiot started ******* around with his head and the performer just belted the prick in the face.bystanders need to stand up and not just pretend they are on their mobile phones and walk away.no-one has any guts these days and if they do,nobody backs them up.some say chivalry is dead,but respect is not far behind.as for the predator vid,I'd be throwing punches in bunches,it's all on camera,the cops would just take a statement......

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back