Predator Bust

that was a one job deal. I told him he should make some up since there were a lot of people interested - haven't heard back so I assume hes moved onto other things. Too bad because that was a great bust...

that was a one job deal. I told him he should make some up since there were a lot of people interested - haven't heard back so I assume hes moved onto other things. Too bad because that was a great bust...

thanks man for your help; this is a great piece- too bad he didn't make more what a talent

I actually emailed Dan the Man Fakenrite about this a while back but never heard back. I didn't know it was a one shot deal, but this is one of the best works I've ever seen. A shame the sculptor didn't cast it.

I actually emailed Dan the Man Fakenrite about this a while back but never heard back. I didn't know it was a one shot deal, but this is one of the best works I've ever seen. A shame the sculptor didn't cast it.

I talked about this bust with Dan a couple of years ago.... Dan contact the sculptur ( a spanish guy) and he told that the material doens't allow to make a mold and cast.

I agree one of the best P1 bust I ever seen!!!!

mauro

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back