Predator Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
that was a one job deal. I told him he should make some up since there were a lot of people interested - haven't heard back so I assume hes moved onto other things. Too bad because that was a great bust...

papopredator

that was a one job deal. I told him he should make some up since there were a lot of people interested - haven't heard back so I assume hes moved onto other things. Too bad because that was a great bust...

thanks man for your help; this is a great piece- too bad he didn't make more what a talent

BENSIN

Sr Member
I actually emailed Dan the Man Fakenrite about this a while back but never heard back. I didn't know it was a one shot deal, but this is one of the best works I've ever seen. A shame the sculptor didn't cast it.

medorik

I actually emailed Dan the Man Fakenrite about this a while back but never heard back. I didn't know it was a one shot deal, but this is one of the best works I've ever seen. A shame the sculptor didn't cast it.
I talked about this bust with Dan a couple of years ago.... Dan contact the sculptur ( a spanish guy) and he told that the material doens't allow to make a mold and cast.

I agree one of the best P1 bust I ever seen!!!!

mauro