predator build (pic heavy)

toddslightning

hey guys i really havent posted much here but thought i would share my predator costume i built and the whole process...done with everyhting but the feet

if this isnt the proper place for it plz move mods

i started off like i would anythign and heavily research what i was doin and made a plan of what i was prepared to do

i found and started off by making a ductape suit of my body

GOPR0640.jpg

GOPR0642.jpg

then went out bought and used a mister incredible suit as my startin point for muscles and such

got alil ahead of my self and got my armor early and decided to piant it up and throw it on while i waited for my monster makers items to arrive

GOPR0644.jpg

also made a belt

GOPR0645.jpg

and added sum skulls

GOPR0646.jpg

i also ordered the raw mask and the bio

GOPR0648.jpg

did a piant up on the bio to match the armor

GOPR0652.jpg

GOPR0652.jpg

added sum hoses

GOPR0653.jpg

now for the good part the body

started with sum coats of latex and cotton pads to start making the muscles ..layer after layer each day .. 6 to be exact

GOPR0654.jpg

GOPR0658.jpg

more armor for the shins
GOPR0655.jpg

i then painted it up... but hated how dark it was

GOPR0661.jpg

GOPR0662.jpg

GOPR0678.jpg

so i copyed the color of the mask done in a pic where i got it from and loved the color i made up

GOPR0676.jpg

and redid the whole body in it

DSCN1183.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

i let me brother war it and took pics and he doesnt fully fit it liek i do becasue im bigger so it looks better wen i have it on

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1196.jpg

IMG_20120507_181526.jpg

let me kno wut u guys think!!!

Last edited:
Love the hands on that thing - P2 style? and is that a Termokk mask. Love this build awesome work. Congratz, the time taken really shows as a fellow predator builder I can tell lol hats off to you sir

Love the hands on that thing - P2 style? and is that a Termokk mask. Love this build awesome work. Congratz, the time taken really shows as a fellow predator builder I can tell lol hats off to you sir

yes it it the termokk mask and the dreads also .. as well as the bio .. o copyed his pics for color for the body ... i hand painted everything with some monstermaker latex paint and airbrushes bought at harbor frieght .. i have every tool u can imagin in my garage so compressors were easy to come by hahah

Very nice. Thanks for the inspiration for me to get off my butt and finally make one of these for myself.

i got this thing done in about 2 months every day workign to get it ready for halloween

I need this in my house.

thats were i keep mine in my room hahah my girl still is freaked out by it

Hahahahaha this is INCREDIBLE... Pun intended!!!!! Well done Sr. Well done indeed!

thanx u very much .. feet arent done yet .. there on there way now

Predator is the dream costume ever! :)

it has always been my dream to have one since i was lil i saw a real one like mine in the halloween store at a big mall by my house .. so my girl was like lets go to halloweeen costume constest this year and i never go out on halloween to like contest so i was like imma do it big .... and big i did it lol

iron is on its way in next hahah i have the arc reactor and helmet beign worked on as we speak but wont be done for halloween

Sick build. I love these Predator costumes. Keep telling myself I need to work on making one... Little intimidated by it as I've never used air brushing and haven't worked with latex before.

Well done!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back