Predator 2 headpiece Progress thread

wooozers. looks uber sweet Drew got any more pics from different angles? comon idont expect a tree shot, but more than one pic buddy

man i need to save and get me some dreds for mine lol.

Seriously. The guy works at some big-wig design firm, and there's not a digital camera lying around there he can borrow to take pictures with? Sheesh.

That is RIDICULOUSLY good! I loved Lee's sculpt to start with, but your friend Boris really hit that out the park! 3 days? Unbelievable, that guy is a genius!

shhhhh...dont' tell him that i told him it was an ok paint job...

this way he'll feel like he needs to to it better for the next one

i'm just kiddin...

if you see his works,..that is one reason i hired him
to surround myself with his artistic abilty.

Yikes!!,.........................thats is stellar
At first i thought the same about the veins (rescreened P2 to check) but holy hell that is on the money!
Wish i could paint like that, actual i have only used my airbrush once crashed and burned.
Great P2 Kit

Yikes!!,.........................thats is stellar
At first i thought the same about the veins (rescreened P2 to check) but holy hell that is on the money!
Wish i could paint like that, actual i have only used my airbrush once crashed and burned.
Great P2 Kit

I agree with Tusky, on the money with the details. That's an artist worth every penny. You got such a phenomenal mask.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back