Predator 2 Dio

stoods77

Hi,
I just scored a Sideshow Pred 2 Dio low number MIB (still in the brown outer sideshow box)for $81US. The seller is a respectable seller. I'm never this lucky. Was a slightbidding war near the end though, but $81 a steal.

Bargain, if its anything like the P1 dio this is a must have, now if only Play would get their act togeater and stop putting the shipping date back Grrrrr.....

no pics yet it's from ebay, shipping is $60us. I'm from Australia so that's ok, I expect that. Ive worked out the exchange rate and I'll only pay about $179au. The comic store down the road has one for $275au, so I'll come out on top anyway, nearly 100 bucks cheaper. I also scored a Palisades Queen Chestburster for $39plus $40 shipping. That came on Tuesday aus time. And it's in perfect condition the number is high though 4259/4500, but I don't care. I've seen other Palisades queen chestbursters for sale between $79us and $159us without shipping included! Oh and a dio is short for diorama

thanks

no pics yet it's from ebay, shipping is $60us. I'm from Australia so that's ok, I expect that. Ive worked out the exchange rate and I'll only pay about $179au. The comic store down the road has one for $275au, so I'll come out on top anyway, nearly 100 bucks cheaper. I also scored a Palisades Queen Chestburster for $39plus $40 shipping. That came on Tuesday aus time. And it's in perfect condition the number is high though 4259/4500, but I don't care. I've seen other Palisades queen chestbursters for sale between $79us and $159us without shipping included! Oh and a dio is short for diorama

thanks

Have you recently caught the Aliens and Predator bug stoods77 because you seem to be snapping up heaps of stuff lately? Not criticising or anything, just curious...

Have you recently caught the Aliens and Predator bug stoods77 because you seem to be snapping up heaps of stuff lately? Not criticising or anything, just curious...

yeah big time. saw sideshow pred 1 dioin a hobby store and looked at it over a few weeks then decieded to buy it. then i was bitten.

oh and a few years ago about 1996 i had an original Halcyon alien queen, dog burster, facehugger with foetus, attacking alien, alien with egg and dog alien. alsohad original billiken pred 1, but all got thown away by accident. strange but at the time i didn't car too much, as i was into girls. now i am heartbroken seeing that thy're so rare and models aren't moody like chicks are.

Mine arrived today, not nearly as good as the P1 dio but still a nice piece, the bio is particually well sculpted and painted...

DSCF7786.jpg

DSCF7768.jpg

Look at all of the detail on the P1, loose skull trophey, tubing, leads on the bio etc etc...
DSCF7773.jpg

unfortunately the P2 has none of this, just a painted on band accross his body, still nice enough to look at mind...
DSCF7772.jpg

DSCF7786.jpg

DSCF7768.jpg

DSCF7773.jpg

DSCF7772.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back