pred sounds

Homepred

Hi guys,
don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm in the process of making my first pred suit and was hoping to down load some sounds to add tomy my mp3 . Does anyone have any or know were I can get some, this would be much appreciated.

Dazza

Hi guys,
don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm in the process of making my first pred suit and was hoping to down load some sounds to add tomy my mp3 . Does anyone have any or know were I can get some, this would be much appreciated.

Dazza
try these let me know if they work

Attachments

• IDLE_0.mp3
    39.6 KB · Views: 303
  • IDLE_1.mp3
    28.6 KB · Views: 424
  • SPOT_0.mp3
    56.8 KB · Views: 298
  • SPOT_1.mp3
    56.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IDLE_0.mp3
    66.6 KB · Views: 384
  • IDLE_1.mp3
    36 KB · Views: 342
  • PAIN_0.mp3
    20 KB · Views: 330
  • PAIN_1.mp3
    32.9 KB · Views: 299
  • SPOT_0.mp3
    69 KB · Views: 351
  • SPOT_1.mp3
    69 KB · Views: 340
  • IDLE_0.mp3
    38.4 KB · Views: 338
  • IDLE_1.mp3
    45.8 KB · Views: 254
  • PAIN_0.mp3
    20 KB · Views: 357
  • PAIN_1.mp3
    32.9 KB · Views: 307
  • SPOT_0.mp3
    94.3 KB · Views: 257
  • SPOT_1.mp3
    94.3 KB · Views: 290
  • IDLE_1.mp3
    75.3 KB · Views: 258
  • PAIN_1.mp3
    20.7 KB · Views: 223
  • PRED_HEADGIB.mp3
    72.1 KB · Views: 415
  • PRED_HEADPICKUP.mp3
    62.9 KB · Views: 366
  • PRED_YELL2.mp3
    72.1 KB · Views: 405
  • CHARGE.mp3
    36 KB · Views: 254
  • FIRE1.mp3
    23.1 KB · Views: 279
Thanks for that Xenothis,
downloaded them all today, and yes they ALL work perfect. Excellent. Welcome addition to my suit.

Thanks a million

Homepred

Hey Homepred

Random question how are you linking the sounds into you costume? I understand your using a MP3 player just wondered where the speakers (or whatever you are using) are going?

Cheers

Double H

I am putting 2 amped speakers from radioshack(same as I use on my sandtrooper) inside my backpack,that's why, besides weight,I made it hollow....360 degree sound

I am putting 2 amped speakers from radioshack(same as I use on my sandtrooper) inside my backpack,that's why, besides weight,I made it hollow....360 degree sound

Like a base speaker? That sounds like an idea. I have made mine hollow, not on purpose it was just how it was made structurally. Might look into adding some light weight speakers in.

I use a y adapter to bridge them together.then even at 1/2 to 3/4 volume on each,they are quite loud and no feedback...same setup in my sandtrooper voice com with a headset...no problems and very loud in a crowd

Hey Homepred

Random question how are you linking the sounds into you costume? I understand your using a MP3 player just wondered where the speakers (or whatever you are using) are going?

Cheers

Double H
I was thinking of fixing the small MP3 inside the front of my under mask as I made it roomy enough, then mounting the speaker to the back of the mouth after cutting a hole in it, covering it with a fine black mesh ti hide it.

I was thinking of fixing the small MP3 inside the front of my under mask as I made it roomy enough, then mounting the speaker to the back of the mouth after cutting a hole in it, covering it with a fine black mesh ti hide it.

That could work. Good luck with that and let me know what the outcome is

will do, got our IT guy at work, modifying some of the sounds, just the short ones and making them play slightly longer. See what they come out like.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back