Interest Power Rangers Boots (Ready made sizing) by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
By request, we're looking into doing a run of Power Ranger boots. Here are the initial prototypes:

IMG_4066_zpsxzjsrteh.jpg

The actual run will not have the top decorations, but will be all white. Soles/heels will be black. A few pattern tweaks will also be made for the run, to improve accuracy.

Price will likely be around $250-$275 (shipping included) per pair.

If you're interested in a really small or really large size, be sure to post your interest so we can include your size in this run.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

This looks incredible. It would be great to finally see a nearly accurate sentai boot that will be more durable. Can't wait to see more news on this.

Yes, we'll only offer them in plain white with no decoration, so they can be customized personally on your end to match your outfit.

Interested. Do you know if the white leather can be painted or dyed to other colors? If yes, any recommendations for brands to accomplish it?

Don't the ones in the show, at least MMPR, have the designs built into the boots themselves? And I think they come up higher, 16" if I remember, maybe it was 18".
Like rather than having cuffs that velcro to the boots.

Yes, the various designs were stitched onto the white base boot, but there's no reason why you can't customize these the same way. The prototypes shown about are about 2" too short, compared to the originals, so that will be fixed in the final version.

It depends whether you're talking sentai or Power Rangers. Sentai would more often than not, have cuffs on the boots, specifically Zyuranger. Having plain white boots give you a wealth of options, instead of limiting you to one team.

It depends whether you're talking sentai or Power Rangers. Sentai would more often than not, have cuffs on the boots, specifically Zyuranger. Having plain white boots give you a wealth of options, instead of limiting you to one team.
Not necessarily true. You see a lot of the cuffs on stunt suits. You also see cuffs on Gokaiger footage for the prop department's convenience sake. The hero boots for both sentai and Power Rangers always had it permanently attached.

The feet of the boots look good, but the ankles and legs of them look really loose... and still short. I'm definitely in the market for some boots, they are hard to find, especially in the U.S., but I want them to fit and look right.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back