Power Ranger gloves

JazZeke

So, the gloves on my Ranger costume are literally disintegrating. (I bought the suit used.) Can someone recommend where I can buy some new ones? The Ranger cosplay group I asked in are being total elitist snobs and saying only the $90 ones direct from Japan will do, but I would rather not pay THAT much just for a pair of gloves.

So, the gloves on my Ranger costume are literally disintegrating. (I bought the suit used.) Can someone recommend where I can buy some new ones? The Ranger cosplay group I asked in are being total elitist snobs and saying only the $90 ones direct from Japan will do, but I would rather not pay THAT much just for a pair of gloves.

cosplay by studio boheme on FB do ranger gloves
jtoku
aniki
CACA-ZAN do make the best ones in real leather and provide gloves for the show.

the reason your gloves might be disintegrating is because they are made of PU leather which peels from the backing fabric overtime.
real leather wouldn't act like that even if put under tons of abuse.

the only other option is ebay or cosplay sites but the cheaper quality will affect the overall look, feel, and longevity of the gloves.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back