post your spidey pics

Speaking of which here's a few of my Spidey4fun ultimate suit as well: IMG_1205.JPGIMG_1202.JPG1932211_10106049518568111_719416596524279578_n.jpg10407505_10106049517909431_6191864876143897463_n.jpg10456190_10106049515105051_1743473856411731061_n.jpg

I went with Romita/Ditko style eyes. Gotta love Brad's work.

That's the Spidey Suit I've been looking for. I know Brad does Awesome work, but to me, that is the PERFECT SPIDEY SUIT! Thanks for sharing. Nothing against you Lunaman, I just love that style....

I can't fathom why you'd feel the need to apologize to me for that comment. (?) It's an amazing suit by the best suitmaker out there.

I can't fathom why you'd feel the need to apologize to me for that comment. (?) It's an amazing suit by the best suitmaker out there.
Because I respect your work. Your suit is the reason I found this site, and I have used your build as a reference many times. Just wanted to let you know how much I admire your skills as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 157
That is so cool man! Where did you get it? And do you know anything about attatching the lenses , it's the only thing I'm frustrated with because I'm not sure how haha but really cool costume man looks like it's straight outta the movie! :D

That is so cool man! Where did you get it? And do you know anything about attatching the lenses , it's the only thing I'm frustrated with because I'm not sure how haha but really cool costume man looks like it's straight outta the movie! :D

Thanks Budd! I got the suit fromn a gentlemen named @flyingspideypickle on Instagram. Its his first suit and he has moved onto a few new ones so i asked if he was willing to sell and voila!
The lenses i attached with earth magnets from Home Depot. I placed them inside the lens then set them onto the face shell and let the magnets find themselves on either side. then i hot glued them while they were in place :)

Thanks Budd! I got the suit fromn a gentlemen named @flyingspideypickle on Instagram. Its his first suit and he has moved onto a few new ones so i asked if he was willing to sell and voila!
The lenses i attached with earth magnets from Home Depot. I placed them inside the lens then set them onto the face shell and let the magnets find themselves on either side. then i hot glued them while they were in place :)
I checked out his Instagram really cool! I'm new to this community and I think it's so cool that people have made these amazing costumes and everyone can share their own creation! It doesnt sound too hard , did you see lunamans spiderman costume? I was thinking of just gluing on the lenses without magnets to the fabric , do you think that would work? :)

I checked out his Instagram really cool! I'm new to this community and I think it's so cool that people have made these amazing costumes and everyone can share their own creation! It doesnt sound too hard , did you see lunamans spiderman costume? I was thinking of just gluing on the lenses without magnets to the fabric , do you think that would work? :)

Yea man, Lunaman is almost writing the book on spidey cosplay. The mans a genius!
gluing to the mask is cool. There really is no right or wrong way to do this stuff. he only reason id say not to is because youll be able to have more viriaty when choosing your lenses and being able to switch them out on your suit if you attack them with magnets :)
All in all its your adventure dude!

Yea man, Lunaman is almost writing the book on spidey cosplay. The mans a genius!
gluing to the mask is cool. There really is no right or wrong way to do this stuff. he only reason id say not to is because youll be able to have more viriaty when choosing your lenses and being able to switch them out on your suit if you attack them with magnets :)
All in all its your adventure dude!
He is a genius! His costume is just so cool ! Was the suit expensive if you don't mind me asking ? :) Thanks for the advice man , I really appreciate it ! Wish me luck I'm starting this long journey to making one badass spidey costume !! haha :D

He is a genius! His costume is just so cool ! Was the suit expensive if you don't mind me asking ? :) Thanks for the advice man , I really appreciate it ! Wish me luck I'm starting this long journey to making one badass spidey costume !! haha :D

Because it was second hand it was pretty cheap. I've started a new build and thats going to cost more money. Theres some good references on here as to websites that offer some great quality printing and stitching! Plus you can cruise on here to find different designers that have tons of patterns for sale for good prices. I get my patterns from CrazyFranky.

Because it was second hand it was pretty cheap. I've started a new build and thats going to cost more money. Theres some good references on here as to websites that offer some great quality printing and stitching! Plus you can cruise on here to find different designers that have tons of patterns for sale for good prices. I get my patterns from CrazyFranky.
I was going to use the same printing company and design that lunaman used , Is that ok to do ? From what I've seen so far this is a really cool community and there are some really talented people on here! What's the coolest thing you've seen ? Do you have just the one suit?

If you look at his posts he tells you who's pattern it is. One thing is to always give credit where it's due. A lot of guys and girls on here put a lot of work into making original pieces for sale so whenever you buy somthing or rock a pattern always make sure to shout out the artists .
2099/FF suit and the HulkBuster build. That's some crazy good cosplay!

I'll be sure to give credit to the artists definitely ! Yeah i saw the FF and 2009 suits they're really cool , Lunamans costume is so cool though, I really want to try and make it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back