post your spidey pics

Yeah and me. No I'm useless at doing stuff like that, I did buy a daft punk helmet off ebay, but I've never built a helmet or anything, I wouldn't know where to begin or have the knowledge or tools to do. You?

Yeah and me. No I'm useless at doing stuff like that, I did buy a daft punk helmet off ebay, but I've never built a helmet or anything, I wouldn't know where to begin or have the knowledge or tools to do. You?
Well I can link a YouTube video if you want all the tools you will need are your hands spray paint cardboard glue and i think that's all

Yeah okay I'll give it a watch, could be interesting, thanks, dunno whether I'd have the time to ever make it but who knows maybe one day I will :)

Forgot to post this picture! Not a great picture of my suit, but it looks cool with all the editing and such! Figured I'd post it before my Kino ASM2 print comes in, because I'm sure I'll be posting that thing everywhere once I get it in the mail lol!
http://i.imgur.com/rQqtP3y.jpg?1
I also opened up an instagram account for pictures of me in my new Kino suit @spideynyc

What did you make your spider out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just adding some pics from my costumes over the years:

24410_109428499070050_100000087003224_239702_4498790_n.jpg
Ollie print Raimi suit (2008...wow it's been awhile)

spid6.jpg
Orhadar print/T-Jack faceshell

IMG_1202.JPG
Newest Spidey4fun print!

:)

Say it with me: I'm a clone and I'm proud!

These pictures are from March of this year at the first ever Comic-Con in my area. Since I loved how Yost wrote Kaine as the Scarlet Spider and the book was slated for cancellation, I bought Orhadar's pattern and got to work. My version of a tribute I suppose. Also my first time cosplaying and what a blast it was! So many people stopped me for pictures but sadly I only have a few of them. I might need my own camera person in the future! (jk)

I found the original Ben Reily Scarlet Spider! Funny story, we had actually heard about each other being at the con from other people and happened to bump into each other.
IMG_20140315_173016_084.jpg

IMG_20140316_140954_091.jpg

60240_3849683658689_1926530829_n.jpg

Time for a feel good story. The mother of this little Spider-Man wanted to get a picture of us together but since Kaine's costume has a more aggressive design, the kid was a little nervous to come near me. I knelt down and reached my hand out to him to show I was friendly and he went over and hugged me. My heart promptly melted.
IMG_20140316_141258_519.jpg

These pictures are from March of this year at the first ever Comic-Con in my area. Since I loved how Yost wrote Kaine as the Scarlet Spider and the book was slated for cancellation, I bought Orhadar's pattern and got to work. My version of a tribute I suppose. Also my first time cosplaying and what a blast it was! So many people stopped me for pictures but sadly I only have a few of them. I might need my own camera person in the future! (jk)

I found the original Ben Reily Scarlet Spider! Funny story, we had actually heard about each other being at the con from other people and happened to bump into each other.
View attachment 386190

View attachment 386196

View attachment 386198

Time for a feel good story. The mother of this little Spider-Man wanted to get a picture of us together but since Kaine's costume has a more aggressive design, the kid was a little nervous to come near me. I knelt down and reached my hand out to him to show I was friendly and he went over and hugged me. My heart promptly melted.
View attachment 386197

Love the suit! Great story I can't wait for that to happen [emoji4]

-Aaron

View attachment 386190

View attachment 386196

View attachment 386198

View attachment 386197

Great costume :)

10731233_4749981405188_1145536480_o.jpgAfter 3 different eye/lenses, I'm going with these made from TASM 2 sunglasses. Attached with magnets. Now to keep them from fogging up....any suggestions? I've tried fog x anti fog...did not work

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back