Post your batman suits

I had to redo the lowers and made some mods to the cape. The suit is a zentai with latex rolled over it. The abdomen part, I have no idea where he got it. His name on here is overthrownopt69. By far one of the coolest suits I've ever seen. The cape is fabric , with latex coating, and plastidip color , with a under the chest bat symbol fastner, quite unique and very comfortable considering its weight. Its the cape harness as mentioned above. 2 metal pieces meeting in the middle under the chest badge.

Last edited:
Where did your get your returns pieces from and where did you get that undersuit? Looks good!

The armor was an Artsee that I modified (heavily) The undersuit like BAMORY said is a Spandexman lycra coated in latex. The plates are the same ones I sent you.

Sorry I dont frequent this board that much, I should though.

Here is a quick gallery of that build. This was a tough suit haha

http://imgur.com/a/hTEzf

By far one of the coolest suits I've ever seen..

Im glad you like it bud, you wear it very well. The Returns is my personal favorite and I enjoyed making this one. And btw, the cape is not painted with plastidip, it's just the color of the latex...I dont recommend ever painting latex capes.

Last edited:
I looked at a few spots on cape, almost looked as if paint had peeled, I was curious what to touch it up with.

The armor was an Artsee that I modified (heavily) The undersuit like BAMORY said is a Spandexman lycra coated in latex. The plates are the same ones I sent you.

Sorry I dont frequent this board that much, I should though.

Here is a quick gallery of that build. This was a tough suit haha

http://imgur.com/a/hTEzf

Im glad you like it bud, you wear it very well. The Returns is my personal favorite and I enjoyed making this one. And btw, the cape is not painted with plastidip, it's just the color of the latex...I dont recommend ever painting latex capes.

Long time lurker of the DC forums, finally throwing my Bat-hat in the ring. I made a budget build; suit is primarily just EVA foam on compression tights. Nowhere close to accurate but good for a budget build under $100 aside from the cowl. I didn't wear eye makeup for the times I wore it because I did a few cowl-less photoshoots.

The crown piece is the Batpod from made in 2014 by my friend Lionel Lum (you may have seen his Bumblebee cosplay around the internets). This thing is really impressive, and with me being on the shorter/smaller side, it made the bike look that much bigger and more intimidating. The Batpod is all foam and ABS and PVC piping, but it will sit someone up to 200 lbs! Even the wheels are foam, just layered insulation foam and then a EVA/craft foam skin and treads. I was the first to actually sit on this thing at WonderCon 2014; we did a nighttime stress test/photoshoot on Day 1, and then we were literally outside the con for all of Day 2. I didn't actually get to go inside, I was with the Batpod without a bathroom break for just under 8 hours. Totally worth it though. It's gone on to be displayed at SDCC, DragonCon, and Comikaze.

RobertTorres.jpg 1547952_744599368894913_6997394559611195314_o.jpg 10273332_747684958586354_4256016709996726931_o.jpg Lionel_edit_20.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back