Possible scam / ebay seller warning:

tommin

Sr Member
The following are live auctions and I have good reason to list such.

ALIENS M40/M41A HERO PULSE RIFLE PROP FAKE GRENADE LRG - eBay (item 400164463958 end time Nov-14-10 14:53:16 PST)

ALIENS M40/M41A HERO PULSE RIFLE PROP FAKE GRENADE SML - eBay (item 400165735364 end time Nov-18-10 22:19:22 PST)

Just a quick heads up. The above linked auction listings appear to be a tad on the shady side. Although, I have no problem with anyone reselling a product possibly purchased from me, I am a little uncomfortable with the way it is being presented. Both auctions display photographs including ones I've taken myself, as well as, photographs taken by other members. To make matters worse, these photographs depict, at least, two different versions of the m40 replica. One is my own, the other; Dean's. This is not to mention the ammo box that was manufactured by myself, and being offered in at least one of the auction listings.

Now, I could take steps to VERO the listing(s) simply based on the fact that the seller is using one of my photos without permission. (I don't really need people confusing my potential friends and customers.) But, it is not worth the trouble, at this time. If anyone would prefer to pay a much higher amount, for a mystery item, from a seller that has failed to provide a clear and accurate auction listing, have at it. Lemme know how it goes.

Just wanted to alert my peeps of the new news so that we all can continue to make educated decisions about our current and future purchases.

Thanks for your time and attention to this.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back