Portrait busts: Original 4 Ghostbusters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bonekollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, the "hello world" cast version of Ray is done - seen here on my work desk next to my Maggie Smith sculpture :)

Now I just gotta do a lot of casting! :-D

IMG_4731.jpg IMG_4730.jpg

falconNL

This is so good. After all these years finally a product of ghostbusters that look like the ghostbusters! Do you have any of these painted up?

Bonekollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks!

no, none painted yet, but a couple going out to some talented painters this week, so hopefully I'll have some images soon.

Bonekollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any updates?
Hi -

Well, Ive unfortunately had to put production on hold for a bit . I work for a game studio & we ship our next title in the fall, so my hours have jumped way up since the begging of March leaving me no spare time for a while.

The main sticking point right now preventing me from at least doing a very slow production is I need to redo 2 molds & I just need to find a free day to do that, but free days are in extremely short supply atm.

I am committed to doing all 4 figures & have a lot of work done on all of them at this point. So the project will eventually move forward, it may just be a few months before I can start up again.