Portal Turret Flashlight

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

madmanmoe64

I was just about to order one for a present, but they want $23 to ship it to the U.K . I never understand why shipping costs so much.

Mecha01

They are not bad at all for the price. I've been debating buying one and seeing if I can gut it for parts for my own to save $ for me and the interested people as well as internal space. Just not sure if it's guts could be triggered by an arduino.

HellsPlumber

I bought one, it' pretty cool. it's stands up pretty well once you get it, the legs are a little thin (the part that comes out from the body. I'll post pics and a video.

EDIT: ok shot a quick video

Think Geek Portal 2 Sentry Turret LED Flashlight - YouTube
Thanks for the video!
I have one of these heading over for christmas, looks much better than I thought :)

I love how the eye changes brightness as it talks, I think the site description doesn't do it justice :lol