Portal 2 combustible lemon

nukeproof

hi guys here's my take on a Cave Johnson combustible lemon, I've noticed not many people have ever really tried to make a prop of this (or at least that i have seen) so let me know what you guys think :) enough of a response and i might look at producing a couple :) Lemon3.jpgLemon2.jpgLemon1.jpg

I love this. Especially since it's open to interpretation as it never existed in the game. It the price is right I would be interested in one. Subscribed.

wow thank you, because i may have some interest from some friends im defiantly considering producing a few i'll work out how much it will cost to produce each one (i cant imagine it will be too much its only the size of a lemon) and ill let anyone know if i decide to give them a go :) if your interested check me out on twitter as well its full of work in progress, updates more of my work and i always take commissions and suggestions on work :) (George Lewis @nukeproofprops)

Last edited by a moderator:
Followed. Here's a picture of the combustible lemon mug from think geek.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 187
they are rather cool actually! and thanks for the follow it really helps! im also now tempted to do a run of these for about £30 + postage? i think that's very reasonable for the time ive put in and because i will have to buy more supply's to be able to produce these, and i may look at doing a few resin kits as well for about £15-20? i just need about 10 or so people to make it fully worth doing a run or it will cost me just as much to make them!
if anyone is interested let me know either on here, PM me or email me at nukeproofprops@gmail.com :)

just the solid cast lemon then the two sections on the grenade part i think there isnt much to this but holes would need drilling and all that jazz, just really dabbeling with a few ideas if i have enough interest really

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back