Interest Poe helmet (Rocketeer collab) NEW FLASH SALE $199

Re: Poe Dameron X-Wing helmet. NOW OFFERING THE CHEST BOX

So I've got about half of all your decal info. Need to get this all complied and off to the printers.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That finishing is too pricey for me. I'm just in for the decals and helmet.

Poe black decals with full weathered finishing. Please PM regarding whether I'm in for the top ten.

Sorry for the late reply, Poe Black stickers and unfinished kit will send paypal shortly.

Thank You

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Do we have to repost decal information if we gave it to you in PMs earlier? Also, can't remember if I made the first 10 cut or not.

definitely in for the chestbox, also sent a PM regarding the Poe helmet ... thanks...

Do we have to repost decal information if we gave it to you in PMs earlier? Also, can't remember if I made the first 10 cut or not.

You were #16

Reel

Requests for decal payments went out a week ago. There are still a lot of ppl that have yet to pay or respond which helmet variation they want. I'm submitting the order for printing this weekend. I'll go with what I've received. After that, ALL decals sets will be $50 including the "FREE" ones. I can't delay production any longer. Its gonna take a few weeks to get them all sorted and printed.

Reel

Last edited:

Thanks Reel! I appreciate your work on this. can you confirm that I am in the first 15? Just want to make sure i am covered.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back