Interest Poe helmet (Rocketeer collab) NEW FLASH SALE $199

Re: Poe Dameron X-Wing helmet. NOW OFFERING THE CHEST BOX

Interested in chest box, need to know a date when it will be shipping out though.

Hello all. The Poe helmet run is officially closed now. Thanks to everyone who got in on this. You won't be disappointed. Now, there's the chest box that needs to hit 10 to run it.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching this thread since it was post and I was finally going to pm for the helmet just a moment ago. lol
Sorry to have missed out. Please let me know when there is a next run. Thanks!

Was their an email sent out regarding payment schedule? I made my initial deposit but now I am seeing that the balance is due by the end of January. I never received any word on how much including finishing would be?

Sorry we need to cap it..have lots of other stuff on the go.. might do a second run..we shall see :)
I've been watching this thread since it was post and I was finally going to pm for the helmet just a moment ago. lol
Sorry to have missed out. Please let me know when there is a next run. Thanks!

On the list
Down for the chestbox!

B@t™

Nope there wasn't..the was just a guess by Reel..prints are taking a bit longer than I had hoped..so it will most likely be first week of Feb until everyone has paid the balance..then the run will start.. Finishing and shipping costs have not been give yet..I will figure that out once I have the master done.
Was their an email sent out regarding payment schedule? I made my initial deposit but now I am seeing that the balance is due by the end of January. I never received any word on how much including finishing would be?

I want an helmet, too. is there still a chance to get one? (asked this weeks agi and got no answer :( )

I want an helmet, too. is there still a chance to get one? (asked this weeks agi and got no answer :( )

If you asked weeks ago, you were given deposit instructions

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed out on this, but definitely interested in a second run, with Jessika Pava decals. :D

Just to confirm, we will be sent information/details about the rest of our payment?

As I said in my last post.. we are waiting for the prints to arrive.. trust me I will update it as soon as I can..but if I don't have anything new..I cant update :p
Any news on when we can expect an update on the helmets?

I'm interested in the chest box too. How much was it going to be?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back