Interest Poe helmet (Rocketeer collab) NEW FLASH SALE $199

Re: Poe helmet (Rocketeer collab) NEW PICS IN POST 559. RUN CLOSES 9/9.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Overtime, my Poe helmet has been losing its shape and curving inward on the right side. Any suggestions?

011 (2).JPG

015 (3).JPG

Can someone with the helmet post a photo of the bottom opening? I received the kit but have not started work on it yet. Mine looks too narrow to fit over a normal sized head without pulling the helmet to separate the sides.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Any luck on a fix for the narrow helmet issue? I might Glas the inside a use a wooden dowel to space it and the cut it out.

I finally got around to painting and completing my helmet. Thought I would share. It was definitely a fun paint up.
d5c7fd3707796df0df2cd0dca7e6eda4.jpg
7d8f28b60865acc6f02a9e4d717ec3a2.jpg
d59e5948a424e5c1eb684f777b12a6b6.jpg
e84c3e878116e90ecd562edafbbc335c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any luck on a fix for the narrow helmet issue? I might Glas the inside a use a wooden dowel to space it and the cut it out.

You can use a heat gun and prop it open a bit at a time with a wooden dowel. Or use hot tap water. Not boiling, but the hot that comes out of the tap. Gently get it a little wider. Let it cool...repeat until it's where you want it. Be careful of the decals. Also store it in a cool dry place preferably on a helmet stand but never sitting on a table. It's a top heavy and the bottom will naturally come together to support its weight. I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reopened sales. $200 plus $30 decal kit. Shipping is extra

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back