Limited Run Poe Dameron Macrobinocular Greeblie Kit

Received the kit today. Very nice!! Thank you!

Got my kit today, as well. Great work! Thanks.

Awesome! post up your builds when you complete them.
And make sure you read the warning on the first page about the grips.
DON'T expose them to UV light until you have used a hair dryer to soften them and wrap them around the camera.
If you do, they will cure and become rigid instead of flexible.
After you apply them you can set them outside for a few minutes to fully cure them.

Little unboxing of my kit, love how smooth everything is. The speedster greeblie is dead on!

[video] https://youtu.be/ZEodnKAiAdE[/video]

I did a grip tutorial, waiting for trent to go over it to make sure I didn’t miss anything

If you are not aware therpf is going to be down, 10pm tonight ‘til possibly Wednesday so check my YouTube channel if you get to the point where it’s time to place the grip, and therpf is still not up. I will have the grip tutorial up once trent “oks” it

I did a grip tutorial, waiting for trent to go over it to make sure I didn’t miss anything

If you are not aware therpf is going to be down, 10pm tonight ‘til possibly Wednesday so check my YouTube channel if you get to the point where it’s time to place the grip, and therpf is still not up. I will have the grip tutorial up once trent “oks” it

Thanks Halliwax!

Hey gang! Therpf is back online! Thank god, I was going through withdrawal like a meth addict. Cold sweats, shakes, twitching I’m glad it’s over! Anyway, the night therpf went down Trent and I made a grip ending tutorial, which can be found below

You know when trent was explaining how to do this, I was a little intimidated, but in all honesty it’s very easy, and worked great with my moms hair dryer

Interested in a set if still available, thank you
Hey. I'm currently out and am trying to wind down my current obligations so I can have some time off during the holidays. If you want a set, shoot me a message after the New Year and I'll print up a set for you. Does that work?

Hey. I'm currently out and am trying to wind down my current obligations so I can have some time off during the holidays. If you want a set, shoot me a message after the New Year and I'll print up a set for you. Does that work?

That works for me, thanks Trent - catch up in the new year!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back