Plasti Dip Mr Incred.

I personally haven't but I am unsure of how well that would actually work. What would you be plasti-dip spraying it for?

i dont have any latex to coat it.. the proper way. but the plasti dip is rubber. so i was thinking if its rubber then wouldnt it be the same effect if i coated it in white. just idk how many coats it would take if it sticks at all ill try it when i get back on random pices that wont matter

that would be really expensive. to get any kind of layer thickness. plasti dip aint cheap.
I agree...I have bought plastic dip and also lots of latex.latex is much cheaper and goes alot farther.I get my latex for around $60 a gallon( with s&h) I didn't buy the spray but the brush on plastic dip at menards for about $8 a can and they weren't very big at all.

heads up to all, buy your latex in 5 gallon buckets, there is a price break. I think I have gotten slip cast for as cheap as $175 for 5 gallons, and $150 for balloon. Motion Picture FX is my go to, but some of the stuff at Frend's is great. Being in LA, when not in China, Monster Makers is not worth it because of the shipping, but you can check their pricing too.

Using anything other than Latex will most likely not work and only frustrate you and ruin your Mr. I suit.

Stick to the tried and true recommendations of the good Lair peoples. We all speak and recommend from experience.

Plastidip is appropriate for a sealant after you are done painting your Mr. I suit. It comes in clear form in spray bottles. Make sure your surface is tacky from prosaide when your coat it. (more explanation is needed for the process)

Plastidip also has more toxic chemicals than latex. Latex just contains ammonia, which is irritating in itself, but Plastidip (especially the spray kind) contains several solvents that are rather toxic. There's a reason why I call it "Toxic Death Spray".

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back