Interest Pirates: Screen Accurate Gold Plated Aztec Gold Coin

Time to start looking for the coins, I guess ;-). I know I still have a few left in a box on the attic, but not sure how much. I guess I'll have about 20 to offer, maybe less. So first to express their interest can have one (or more). I still have to drill the holes. These are also necessary to hang the coins when they are goldplated. People asked me if they could get a coin without the hole, but that's not possible.

I'll contact my jeweler again to ask for an exact price for the goldplating. All depends on the actual gold-price, since they are plated with real gold...
Hi Tom!

My name is Soren and I'm contacting you from Grossenhain, Germany.

I recently ordered the Elizabeth Swan necklace from MR, in remembrance of having owned and gifted them to others in the past (that was over 10 years ago). I feel so disappointed with it though.

I randomly came across your work and it made me register an account on rpf, in order to reach out to you.

I truly love your rendering of this piece!

Your passion for detail and your fine-tuned sense for empowering the elements within the original design, make for an incredibly distinguished execution of the Aztec coin.

I am very interested in knowing whether it's possible to receive one from you.
I know the thread is from 2014 but I still feel compelled to try. I will also send this message to you personally.

I hope your son has made a successful recovery since then!

Thanks!
- Soren Nik

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back