PHOENIX COMIC CON 2011

Nice starting suit there! I had fun with Mandos too at Anaheim Comic-con. Great time. Can't wait for September's Los Angeles Comic-con, but I'm going as Pyramid Head from Silent Hill so I'm gonna be stalking, skin ripping and r3ping lol

I loved your costumes at Phoenix Comicon! This is a picture of the two of you with my son. I am working on his latex suit for next year. Did you make your own masks?

IMG_3740___Copy.JPG

I loved your costumes at Phoenix Comicon! This is a picture of the two of you with my son. I am working on his latex suit for next year. Did you make your own masks?

nah that masks are the only ones we ordered online. both suits took a beating over the weekend and i need to do repairs and there are some things i need to redo as fair as armor goes but thank you for the compliment i had a lot of fun

Anyone remember what event is in Sept in Phoenix? Aaron1126 and I are trying to get everything ready for that event. Anyone else going? I think the entire AZ Lair group should go to this lets make a even bigger impact!

-James

Anyone remember what event is in Sept in Phoenix? Aaron1126 and I are trying to get everything ready for that event. Anyone else going? I think the entire AZ Lair group should go to this lets make a even bigger impact!
-James
Hey James,
I have updated the list of Conventions that are currently happening for the remainder of this year and some plan for next Year even some near your area as well. Just click on the link and it is on post #15 ENJOY!! :)
Convention Planning thread

Hey James,
I have updated the list of Conventions that are currently happening for the remainder of this year and some plan for next Year even some near your area as well. Just click on the link and it is on post #15 ENJOY!! :)
Convention Planning thread

Im a down for both the Sept Events!
Anyone else from the Lair going to be there??? I will talk with Aaron1126 and see if he can be ready by then.

-James

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back