Pete Mander

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Didact

Hey Fellow Hunters!

I have searched everywhere and i cant seem to find a place to contact Pete Mander. His website, www.kre8-fx.com, has been down for about a week or more so i cant contact him through there. I have searched his name here to fine his username (if he even has one here) but cant seem to find one.

If anyone can point me in the direction as to where i can contact him, ill be grateful.

Thank You Hunters! :cry:

.:Might Hunter:.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

farscape1 on the Lair. If you are looking for Pete to do anything Predator related...I can tell you right out that he isnt doing them anymore. He passed the torch and his molds over to his friend Craig at www.hellkatkreations.com
As far as his website is concerned, his host server company was hit with a virus recently causing the loss of most of his sites info. Not sure when he will have it up again