Person of Interest *Spoilers*

trueogre

What do you think of Person of Interest? Are there any of you out there watching it? The reason I put spoilers in the title is because the UK is extremely far behind from the US & this is a thread for the US broadcast since the UK hasn't even finished season one yet.

I'm finding this show incredibly complex and thoroughly enjoyable. The latest episode Zero Hour really had me at the end when Reese picks up the phone.

Can't wait for Thursday finale.

Pretty cool show, I watch it weekly. Its like a non superhero yet superhero kinda thing haha. Not really spoilerish but in tonight's episode they went to Hanford nuclear site in Washington, I live about 50 miles from there!

Fantastic show, I'm on season 2 and it is gripping, well written and as others have said it doesn't reveal too much we get snippets of things here and there about Finch and Reese, also the fact that it's filmed on location in NY is great.

Fingers crossed for at least 2 more seasons.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back