Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

IMG_0602.JPGIMG_0603.JPGIMG_0604.jpg

Working on saddle bags, primed and painted white. Then masked off to get the red stripes. Next is chrome tape, signal stat lights, and latches!
Anyone know where I can get the rings that go around the signal lights???

Yeah, it's on Abe's list on the first page of this thread, it's called slingrings.com they have different sizes, I went with the 2.5" i.d.(3" o.d.) silver rings,

I found this at a swap meet yesterday for three bucks, it cleaned up very nice, it's a lot fancier than Pee-wee's, would be cool on a 20" Pee-wee bike.FLAP 001.JPG

Last edited:
What's the best way to cut down the signal stat lenses for the saddlebags? Hacksaw? I had considered using the Dremel, but I was afraid that it might chip the lense.

Looks great Rudd, great job, congratulations on finishing it, I always like to see one get done, it reminds me how far behind I am on mine.

P.S., I like your backdrop too.

Not quite done, but closer. Need to mount the red tail lights, redo the chrome and permanently mount to wood to the side bags. Then I need to make the persons siren mount and I want to repaint the frame. I wanted the bags on for a big local bike ride on Saturday. It's getting there.

Lol, the background, yeah. That was 1130pm last night outside my garage, I couldnt wait to take a pic.

Wow, that's super cool, Frank.

Oh, and I got the tail light lenses in. I took a different approach on mounting these, I recessed them instead of cutting them. This way they should be easier to illuminate and look a little cleaner.

I really want to make myself a new set of bags, these are crummy reject castings, the first one I did while still learning to fiberglass. The ones I make now are so much better.

mh0sjPo.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back