Patterns? (shoulder armor)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LuckyLukse

Hey guys, not sure if I am posting this in the right spot. Im trying to find a pattern for shoulder armor, very simple rounded shoulder armor I can make out of EVA foam. Any good places I should check out? Been looking on the internet but I guess what I am searching for is not yielding me results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SDGlyph

What search terms are you using? A search for "foam armor shoulder pattern" brought back a number of likely-looking results - are you looking for something specific? Substituting "pauldron" for "shoulder" may also work.

Alternatively, KamuiCosplay has a couple of $5 ebooks with generic male/female armour patterns, which include a basic rounded pauldron. HTH.

Last edited:

LuckyLukse

awesome, thank you guys.

I did manage to find one that worked and I had to tweak it a bit, but it worked nicely. going to keep those two on favorites for future projects.=D