Parts Swap

Cough......cough....dusting off this old thread......cough. Hopefully it's still a thing.

Anyway, does anyone have these parts spare at all? I'm looking for 8 in total from either Tamiya's 222 or 223 (part no. B4). Happy to pay for them and postage as well. Thanks

14a.jpg

Cough......cough....dusting off this old thread......cough. Hopefully it's still a thing.

Anyway, does anyone have these parts spare at all? I'm looking for 8 in total from either Tamiya's 222 or 223 (part no. B4). Happy to pay for them and postage as well. Thanks

View attachment 1706713
I have these parts if you need them, swap for part C36 from the Tamiya 88mm Flak if you have one?

I have both the 222 and the 88mm Flak and many more.
I can supply multiple castings of these and other kits if you tell me what model you're building.
Myself, I'm after more parts than I'm comfortable admitting, but would love the three pieces from the AMT ChiTown Hustler that go on the 32" Falcon, the chassis from the M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage, or the 1:25 Chieftain.
Plus, anything from the rest of the 1:12 kits needed for the same bird (Ferrari T, Ford F1, Tyrrell Six-wheeler).
Just throwing it out there...

I can supply multiple castings of these and other kits if you tell me what model you're building.
Myself, I'm after more parts than I'm comfortable admitting, but would love the three pieces from the AMT ChiTown Hustler that go on the 32" Falcon, the chassis from the M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage, or the 1:25 Chieftain.
Plus, anything from the rest of the 1:12 kits needed for the same bird (Ferrari T, Ford F1, Tyrrell Six-wheeler).
Incoming PM. I can help out with the ChiTown Hustler parts. I'm building two AT-ATs (but may only use the parts for one).

Last edited:
Is this the M16 gun carriage part you are looking for? I am looking for this part from the 1/12 Ferrari 312b

Attachments

• tamiyapart2.jpg
    tamiyapart2.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 47
  • tamiyapart1.jpg
    tamiyapart1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back