Parts Swap

Sorry, Stu. I don't have any 8-rads at all.

Hi, I have 2 of these kits & the part you want.
I'm looking for the Tamiya 8-Rad big lower chassis part at the moment. Actually I need quite a few, I'd rather not buy a ton of multiple 8-Rads. Have you got one as a swap
Stu

While I don't have any of the specific kits to help with these parts I do appreciate the mods keeping this here in Studio Scale. Often FS threads will instantly get buried.

Maybe this thread could get stuck? It sure would be great to have one location to post for donor parts.

While I don't have any of the specific kits to help with these parts I do appreciate the mods keeping this here in Studio Scale. Often FS threads will instantly get buried.

Maybe this thread could get stuck? It sure would be great to have one location to post for donor parts.

Agreed!:thumbsup

Hi guys ,
I think I sent out two of these to Lee not realising I needed five for the 223 pod.
Is there anyone who has two of these to swap or trade for something please,

I also need to know the part you guys are using to cover these two holes ,(pic 2) I may have them otherwise I may ask for a trade of those too!
Any help as always is appreciated
Mars

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well you (and I) are in luck! I only needed the other end of that piece, so I'll just send them back to you :)
Is there anything else I can include in the package?

L

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm hoping the mods see that this is NOT a For Sale post, it should be for trade of SS parts only :)

Lol thank you lee!
I didn't want to sound like an Indian giver.
No that will be it, unless you can share with me the parts on the second pic as I may have those but don't know what they are.
Thank you again for the AT -AT info of parts , truly appreciate that.
Do you still have my address?
And give me the total cost for shipping mate.
Mars

Hey, let me check if I have it, but PM me all the same.
Checking other builds of the 223 pod I see pieces from a Tamiya Matilda are used to cover those 2 holes.
I have those if you need them.

L

Hazy memory as it was a long time ago, but i think the links were from the Nichimo Tiger, or was it Panther lol, pretty sure it was a Nichimo kit though?

Lee

Lee S thanks mate I am good for those so only the 232 please.

Yes some guys have used different parts for the other ones.
Lee R. Thanks also , you must be getting old mate!! Your memory is failing you lol, those links are from the jagdpanzer , I am not sure if that is what you meant.
It's a tamiya kit .

I had shelved that for so long I don't know what's what!
Need to finish this also .
Thanks
Mars

Last edited:
Does anyone (Galactica builder?) have a WOSTOK (not VOSTOK) that could spare some parts?
I'm in need of 17,18, 2x 34, 4x 35, 2x 36, 2x 37
Happy to pay something for them or trade too!

L

Hi all,
I've got the following INCOMPLETE kits available for parts if needed

Tamiya 1/35 KV-1
Tamiya 1/35 Matilda
Tamiya 1/35 M3 Stuart tank
Tamiya 1/35 SdKfz 232 (8rad)

I'm looking for any part used for the sidewalls on the 32in Falcon, especially for a 1/700 HMS Hood funnel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back