Limited Run Parts for Y-Wing Armature - 2nd RUN

Re: Parts for Y-Wing Armature

ANOTHER BUNCH OF PACKAGES ARE SHIPPING OUT TOMORROW, THURSDAY, 4/14.

It turns out the Post Office near my work has a drop box for pre=paid parcels so I don't have to wait in the awful Tax Day lines! So all orders that are paid up are shipping out, except for the few international ones being held for the the fuselage parts. the list has been updated with those shipped.

Holy cow, I got home from work and there was my armature and cores. That was fast! I guess we live fairly close which would explain that. I test fit the cores with my Saturn V engines... Like a glove! This thing is becoming a reality. I'm super excited! I better go start getting some 3D parts printed. Thanks Dave!

I gotta tell you the hardest part right now is waiting for the 3D test prints to come back before committing to printing the forward fuselage! (That and packaging 30 plus orders, now I know why companies have shipping departments!)

Hi! DaveG-san :)

Armature arrived safely today.
It's a good condition.

Concerning printing of 3D parts, I asked my son who is learning engineering at university to do that. Now he is using the 3D printer at his university.:thumbsup

I'm looking forward to forward fuselage.

Thanks anyway! ;)

armature 01 IMG_2250.jpg

Tootsie pops arrived in perfect condition. Expensive but tasty!
The included parts were a nice touch! ;)

I'll take one, if there are any left. If not, please put me on the wait list for a future run, if you do another. Thanks

Dave,
If there's an armature left for purchase - I'm in! Thanks for the head's up.

Is there going to be another run of this? I'm hoping to get just a tee-plate (I was able to source me own aluminium spars)

-John

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back