Paint it Black

CreatureCreator

Sr Member
hi,
here is a painting i just finished, the colours arent that good in the pics but i maybe can make better pictures when i have better kind of lighting,
so for now here he is:
sma8wg.jpg

let me know what you think of it

JB

Nice! I like it a lot. You hanging it in your office? Only thing I would maybe touch up/fix is the front of his bio.. he has a pig like looking thing going on. Love the blood on the blades and the fine detail.

Nice! I like it a lot. You hanging it in your office? Only thing I would maybe touch up/fix is the front of his bio.. he has a pig like looking thing going on. Love the blood on the blades and the fine detail.
thanks for the reaction, and about the helmet thing, this looks like that because of the camera, it looks far more smoother in real life.

JB

forgot to tell, the mask is not screen accurate. I was roughly sketching the head and i liked the feeling of it, so the design on the mask is a bit changed by me. So is the color. Just a matter of taste.

JB

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back