Paint it Black

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CreatureCreator

hi,
here is a painting i just finished, the colours arent that good in the pics but i maybe can make better pictures when i have better kind of lighting,
so for now here he is:
sma8wg.jpg

let me know what you think of it

JB

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

XeroWolf

Nice! I like it a lot. You hanging it in your office? Only thing I would maybe touch up/fix is the front of his bio.. he has a pig like looking thing going on. Love the blood on the blades and the fine detail.

CreatureCreator

Nice! I like it a lot. You hanging it in your office? Only thing I would maybe touch up/fix is the front of his bio.. he has a pig like looking thing going on. Love the blood on the blades and the fine detail.
thanks for the reaction, and about the helmet thing, this looks like that because of the camera, it looks far more smoother in real life.

JB

CreatureCreator

forgot to tell, the mask is not screen accurate. I was roughly sketching the head and i liked the feeling of it, so the design on the mask is a bit changed by me. So is the color. Just a matter of taste.

JB

TehEl1te

Man! You are EPIC with lighting and shading ;) I love how you got his skin to pop in detail like that. Great work bro!