P2 suit in process

AckThePredator

This is my second suit , still working on it , hope to get all done before halloween !! o_O
Thankyou for my frd in the pic to paint it for me !! :rolleyes:

IMG_0811_1_.JPG

IMG_0807_1_.JPG

IMG_0808_1_.JPG

Looking really good, Ack. Can't wait to see the finished suit, at this rate, Halloween won't come quick enough for you.

LOL thats my 1st old suit I made years ago man I need to get my but off and repaint the 2nd blue dragon suit

Im loving all the P2's coming out this year......im sensing some Lost Hunters coing out real soon as well. Great work on your suit.

LOL thats my 1st old suit I made years ago man I need to get my but off and repaint the 2nd blue dragon suit

Sorry about that Nucking Futs , at first , I decided to stay in blue as well , but I just really into the orginal P2 colour , so I repainted it. :rolleyes:
But dont worry , I will make it like as good looking as ur blue dragon , wont screw the whole suit up !! o_O

P2 group shot anyone!! LOL I'm so glad that we are really coming out this year. Hope to see even more next year. Great job on the suit. I'll be lookin for up dates. o_O :rolleyes: See what you have caused Bryan. (Predator666thePain666) LOL

LOL dude its your suit now do what you want with it I have another but I need to repaint the blue on it again someday ill get to it

I totally need to call you up sometime to help me with Casey's Berserker Bio paint job~maybe next week, once I done with the accounting monthly report for the month end of September..............."sigh" Work work.....................

I totally need to call you up sometime to help me with Casey's Berserker Bio paint job~maybe next week, once I done with the accounting monthly report for the month end of September..............."sigh" Work work.....................

Sure , call me anytime when u feel free !!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back